Saturday, December 12, 2015

Life has dealt me ​​a wound - even at the birth of the floor face paralyzed me. Teachers thought I was retarded, and his mother put a cross in childhood.
For seven years, seven long years of famine, agents and producers chorus telling me that I should quit acting first, and then the scenic path.
I unfolded on auditions, before I took off the jacket, and the producers of defective my scripts do not read a single line. I swallowed tears at work.Clean the cage of lions in zoop arch, minced meat. Seven long, hard years. 7 years of tears, sweat and self-belief.
You also will not get anywhere until you will experience a period of despair. And then? And then I lived for a year at $ 1,600. And he wrote "Rocky." Believe in yourself and love your mom.
Sylvester Stallone

No comments:

Post a Comment